Sunday, September 26, 2010

Off-Topic Post About My Other "Project"

OK, so I have a blog and pictures up on my whattoexpect.com site (http://www.whattoexpect.com/profile/WhyLimeWhyNot) but I felt like posting my creative alternative to just posting my expanding belly.

Now that I'm halfway through and looking at some of the older pictures, I do have to say that my first trimester, boy was I bloated! I still feel like I fit into my clothes better now than I did then, even though I'm up to about 20 extra lbs. and, back then, it was only four.

Five Weeks:

Seven Weeks:




Nine Weeks:

12 Weeks:

16 Weeks:

21 Weeks:

26 Weeks


In doing this, I'm realizing watching my belly expand isn't that interesting. In fact, I'm glad I don't keep track every week. Going from bloating to trying to arch my back to look more pregnant to looking like I had a big lunch to finally looking pregnant without too much work really makes these photos kind of boring. I'm glad I added my pie charts.

And, just for good measure, I wanted a picture of me with a bowling ball when the husband and I went a few weeks ago, just to compare:






No comments: